Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello.......

...And yes it's been awhile. Seems like it's been ages and so much has gone on. I'll try to be as concise as possible.
Christmas was great. The boys had such a great time, especially Kasey (despite the fact of not having Austin yet again). I'll post some pics of that. Then, (as usual, there was drama with my sister/bro's in laws. Grrr! It's a long stupid story that I'm not repeating, but I will say my sis in law Jodie is completely selfish, childish, and needs to get over herself!!!







New years was good. Nicole, Ethan and I saw Avatar in 3d that night. It rocked!
Work has been good. Kinda slow, but there's always things to do.
Feb 6th was Kenny's 34th birthday; the celebration was overlayed with frustration because our neon got repo-ed right before. We pay our car payment every month, but we are hardly ever on time because of the way the payment date and our paydays workout..and apparently they'll still take your car if you have built up enough late fees!!! It was so jank!!!! So we had to pay $1500 to the car co and $60 to get it out of the impound. Guess we learned our lesson!
Austin flew down for his spring break and we ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE HIM!!!! I think I'm still in shock!! It was awesome seeing him, even if it was only for a couple days. And more great news, he and his family are moving back to Utah from Anchorage. I thought it would never happen. Kenny and I are so so so excited, Kasey too. We"ll actually get to see him regularly!!!! I can't wait!
We've all been sick the past week and a half. I think I'm the worst of all of us, but I'm getting my voice back. Usually it's the first to go and the last to arrive.

Other than the above not to much has been going on besides the usual: work, kids, laundry, etc... I've been really slacking on my p90x. I have such guilt too. I have managed to loose 3 lbs in the past two weeks though.
The boys are doing very well (besides being sick of course). Chase got his two bottom teeth a few weeks ago and is working on the two tops. They're the cutest little things you ever saw!!! Kasey is getting so tall and so smart. He gets me rolling at least once a day too...such a thinker.

Oh,and I managed to break my phone. The front touch screen got a big crack in it (thanks to the solid concrete floors at the home depot and my clumsiness). I was just dealing with it and then my sweatie-heart hubby surprised me with a new one using his "new every two" deal. Being loved rocks!!!

Did I blog that I went to see Sylvia Brown the physic with my mo in law??? I can't remember. It was really fun. I could listen to her talk all day (even with the horrid smokers cough!! haha!!). She says the recession will truly be over in 2011 and that everyone has spirit guides that haven chosen you (not usually a relative either) and they are with you always. I guess we'll see if she's right.
Kenny got free tickets to the Jazz/Kings game here the other night. It was really fun just the two of us. We were 15th row and just about center-great seats. Jazz won too.
I guess that's all for now, I'll try to be better at this.




No comments:

Post a Comment