Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm a blog slacker...

Sorry to the one person whom reads my blog (grandma), I've been so busy/preoccupied and my mom not having internet hasn't helped either. It seems like not that much has been going on except the usual: work, family, life and more work plus laundry and dishes. I guess I update facebook more now because I can do that on my phone.

I've been doing p90x and its totally kicking my butt, i haven't been able to do it 4 days though and the guilt is killing me!!!! Grrr! But I really like it. The workouts are really hard, but pretty fun too.

My Christmas shopping is done..unless I see something around you know. I didn't do cards this year to try and save a little money so Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Kenny and the boys are doing great. Kenny has been having some teeth issues, but hopefully that will be taken care of this week (needs about three root canals).

Today is my parents 29th wedding anniversary. I'm proud that they have had a marriage that long, it's really saying something in this day and age.

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and an exciting New Year!! Love to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma here, I really like reading the blogs, so keep it up. I personally am glad christmas is over, I have never put in the spirituality it takes reallly understand this great great blessing to us, Can you believe Christ volunteered for his life on earth? I sure wouldn't have, guess cause i don't put in the spirituality it takes. Anyway, keep up the blogs.

    ReplyDelete