Friday, April 2, 2010

GGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I typed a huge long post just now and it wouldn't save it! I'm so annoyed. I'm not typing it all again so here's the short short version:

Work is getting really busy now that it's warmer. We're down an assoc who transferred to another dept so it gets really hectic during the day.

I finally got me a kids workshop helper girl named Colleen. I'm super excited to work with her on Sat. Less stress for me.
This is her at the boys' b day party with her boys: Regan and Shay.




Kenny's awesome dad gave him his 1966 Ford Mustang. Yea baby, we're cool now!!!








We had a combined b day party for the boys (Kasey 3, Chase 1) on Sunday at Bountiful Park. It was a huge success and they hit the gift jackpot. Thanks so much to everyone who were able to come, i sure had a good time.


This is the cake I made for Kasey...took all night...never again!






The boys w/ their cakes...


and some gifts (this isn't even a fraction of the pics we got--or the presents they got, but I think you get the idea).
Kenny has strep throat. It was so bad (my poor baby). His tonsils were swollen, blistered, and covered in puss-pockets. He also had a very high fever and terrible migraine. He's been on antibiotics since Monday and was able to go to work on Weds. So far it seems the boys and I have been un-infected (knock on wood).
Our tenative plan to visit Wyo this summer is almost dead in the water. Several unforeseen expenses have left us with none of the money we saved and it's looking less and less likely we will make it up there for my 10 yr hs reunion (of which, I'm pretty ok with). I can't say for sure, so we'll wait and see I guess.
That's all for now.
p.s. I will post a bunch more pics on myfamily asap.














2 comments:

  1. I like the car, bet you check it all over all the time and park a mile away, if you ever get to drive it.

    ReplyDelete