Monday, September 7, 2009

A quick update...

Well we got the results from Kenny's CT scan on Thursday. Turns out he had a 6mm stone halfway to his bladder (the biggest they say a person can pass is 2mm), so Friday after work, Kenny picked me up and we went up to Lakeview to have his stone "blasted" with the sound waves (the boys were with my mom all day). We arrived at 3:30 pm and the doctor said it was a fourty-five minute procedure, but they had knock him out for it (scary). Well, they finally took him in the OR at 6:30 pm and I didn't see him again until 9:30 pm, then the nurses wouldn't let us leave until after 10:30 pm. It was a lot more stressful than I realized because I was "this close" to bursting into tears while waiting for him. I just didn't like the idea of him getting knocked-you never know what will happen. And poor Kenny too, not only did he have to endure all that and get two IV's, he wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything all day, so by the time we finally got outta there he was a beyond starving. I'm glad it's done, but he hasn't passed the pieces yet.

I get to experience the joy of oral surgery next month. My bottom wisdom teeth are impacted in my jaw bone and yadda yadda; they gotta go. So that should be fun. I have no idea how we're going to pay for all these medical bills we making for ourselves. Ug.

The boys are doing really well, Chase is getting so big and he's gearing up to crawl (or scootch) any day and Kasey's potty training is going well. He had an accident today, but I think he's confused about what to do with poop. On the one hand he's been told to push and not hold it in, but then we can't help get upset when he goes in his undies. Poor kid.

My aunt Marchia moved back in with her husband after spending the last six months with my parents. I'm not sure it's gonna work out, but I understand why she needs to try. I just hope they can communicate and work it out this time-he's kinda of an ass though so who knows. :)

Anyway, I'll post some really cute pictures that Colie took of the little boys prob tomo or wed. Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Kenny feels better soon- that sucks... and good luck with the mouth- I hate having mouth problems! Love you!

    ReplyDelete