...has been busy, but not bad. Kenny still hasn't passed any stones (that he can tell) and has no pain. I think they're still stuck, but he seems to think they're gone. He has an appointment with the urologist next Tuesday.
Kenny and I both worked a lot and Thursday watched a little football. Friday I spent the day shopping and hanging with my fam. Saturday I had a kid workshop (for work). Myself and about 5 others from nearby Home Depots went the the U of U campus and set up shop at their yearly health fair. There were tons of booths there as well as some tongan dancers, some performing unicylclers, and Smokey the Bear. There was a dude with about 20 different snakes and a guy with a horse that could play with a beach ball. It was pretty fun. I think the kid-size home depot aprons were a bigger hit than the wooden kits. That evening we went the Rocky Mountain Raceway to watch Gary (my bro in-law) in his final train race of the year. They took third. It was the most exciting race I think I've ever seen. Three trains had to be drug off the track due to crashes. There were other fun races before then too that were really fun to watch. The super modified PPG's rattled the bleachers for 100 laps. Today we're at my in-laws watching football and helping them pack up and get ready for the yard sale. Also enjoying a little NFL Sunday Ticket. Go Packers!
I gotta cut it short (for me). Chub-Chub is hungry. Love to all!
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment