Monday, July 13, 2009

I like to call this pic...

"Holy Crap, is that what I look like?!!!!" This was taken on father's day this year. I am really surprised at how I look because that's definitly not what I see in the mirror. I really need to do something about that, because I really HATE that fat girl!!!

Not too much has happened since Austin left. He did call and say he's missing Utah and us and when's the soonest he can come back and his mom and step dad are really on his case ever since he got home. He has to clean practically the whole house too (I'm sure he's exaggerating), but we are surely a lot less demanding of him when he's with us and much much more low-key than his mother I know that. Kenny is doing okay without him...mostly. I really hope that we are able to get him for one of the holidays, I'll be glad to have either, but it's Stephanie's turn to pay for his plane ticket and she hasn't done that in about 5 years so I have this feeling that she's not going to do it and use her impending birth of her 4th baby as an excuse (due in November-that's three babies in 31/2 years).

I'm still busy as ever at work and probably will be until the end of September or so when it starts to get colder. I personally can't wait. I love the fall, it's my absolute favorite time of year.

I had Colie dye my hair brown with some blond highlights. It looks pretty good, but I'm so not used to it and I'm not so sure Kenny likes it. I'll probably be back blond before too long. I also had my mom cut off about 5 inches or so too. I don't think Kenny likes that either. I'll put up some pictures as soon as I actually take the time and do it. Ha! I'm gonna see if my friend from work will give me a cute hair cut soon too.

My boys are doing very well, baby Chase is getting so big and Kasey gets a little taller (and smarter) every day. Kasey keeps going into Austin's room and saying: "Austin gone". It's very saddening.









































All these were taken on Father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment