So work has been just crazy!! I'm running around like a headless chicken (Joel, you know what I'm talking about) from the time I get there at 5:30 a.m. until I leave at 2. And I'm afraid it's usually not any different at home. I don't see how I can NOT be loosing weight. I think what's actually going on is I'm getting some muscle back and my belt did go to the next tighter hole so maybe????
We've had Austin for six weeks now (that I still can't believe-feels like he just got here). He flies back to Anchorage on Saturday-yes the Fourth of July. I'm so bummed about that. Fireworks at Sugarhouse Park just won't be the same. That same day I'm also hosting my very first Kid's Club workshop at work. I'm the new captain. I'm not looking forward to fighting off the scary moms who want to hoard the kits for the mysteriously absent children they never seem to bring. It should be a stress filled day...(sigh). I'm also totally dreading packing up Austin's suitcase tomorrow. It always makes me so sad. I have to do it because poor Kenny just cant' take it, lucky me.
Tonight we spent the evening with my in-laws. Lighting fireworks and eating hotdogs with everyone (mostly). Sort of Austin's last hoorah before he goes home. Tomorrow we'll stop by my parents house some time and say our goodbyes. I'm not really looking forward to that either. It never gets any easier--harder actually.
It seems like there's a lot more in there and I'm just tired and forgetting. I'll post some pictures and rememberings as soon as I can. Love to you all.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
Austin will get to choose one of these days, and he knows he is loved at your house.
ReplyDelete