Monday, June 15, 2009

My crazy life right now...

Whew! I'm sorry to the two people who read (but don't leave comments!!!-oh well), where to begin... Austin arrived on May 22nd and the time is flying by. I don't know why I'm so surprised, it happens every year and then for the following days and weeks after he goes back to Anchorage just seem to creep and crawl. I don't understand that and frankly makes me quite upset.
Chase had his two month shots on the first and my poor little man had a real hard time afterwards. He cried and cried, not like Kasey-as soon as you pick him up he's fine. I'm not looking forward to the next ones. He didn't get a fever of which I was surprised.
Kenny had his vasectomy on June 2nd as I mentioned earlier. He had a slight reaction to the numbing shot and he was out of commission for about two and a half days. He had some trouble sleeping as well. He was quite uncomfortable for about a week and the two stitches have just fallen out. He still has some purpleness down there. Poor guy.
I've been working a lot. I'm pretty much back into the swing of things although I really miss my boys while I'm there. I am enjoying being back in paint though. Money is extremely tight right now as well-still trying to play catch up from my up-paid maternity leave. I haven't even figured out how to start paying Chase's hospital bills yet (sigh). If only there was some internet miracle thing (sigh again).
Austin has been spending a lot of time with his cousins while he's here. We don't have a lot of money to go places like last year so we've been letting him have a lot of sleepovers and such. I still can't believe how tall he is-about an inch or two away from me!!! And he's ten!
This past week we've all been sick with the cold(s) from hell! I had the worst cold sweats, body aches, sore throat that turned into a chest cough with tons of gross phlem. Kenny had all that, but no sore throat or body aches, but he did have a very bad headache. Kasey and Austin had a fever and a cough and Austin threw up yesterday. He's seems much better today and Kasey's nose is a little drippy today. We've all been drugged up and I missed a day of work. I should have stayed home, but I didn't have the hours to do so. My voice is still pretty raspy. Kenny said it sounded sexy so...bonus :) We probably should've all gone to the doctor, but no money equals no doctor.
My bottom wisdom teeth have been ever so steadily creeping out of their homes over the past few years and every once in a while I'll have one really try to make an escape and today is one of those days. The whole right side of my face is in utter agony. I can't even really swallow. I'm on ibuprofen and loritab and still hurts!! Arg!! I need to get em out, but uncle Chris just referred me to Dr. Chamberlain so again no money equals no doctor. :(
Anywho, before this post gets anylonger here's a few pictures:

Sorry is askew, here's Austy a day or so after he arrived.








Kasey a.ka. "pretty boy/bandaid head"








Chase a.k.a "Chub-a-lub"








Also it was my birthday somewhere in there so we had a bbq at my mom's. It was way yum and fun.






Here is Amy, Willie, Merch, and Carl at my birthday gathering.

4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of news. I am sorry that all are sick, especially all at once. You will probably always be tight on money, that makes you work harder together. You won't want to hear this, but it is the truth::::: paying tithing makes your money go further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee, don't you have some dental insurance?? Meredith got her wisdom teeth out when she was 15, the insurance paid some on that, then they took payments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ky Ky! Sorry bout the sick thing. I totally understand. :( Your boys are all just cuties. I admit I'm rather jealous! Anyway, I'm working right now and just wanted to say hi. :D So, HI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm such a bad friend and didn't send a message on your bday! I'm finally back home now, though, so I will be back in business soon;)!

    ReplyDelete