Sunday, May 3, 2009

65 Questions You've Never Been Asked...

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Pink.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Most Definitely
4. Do you plan outfits? Sadly, yes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Kinda warm-wearin' a sweatshirt.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? My hair elastic.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? You don't wanna know (my dreams are freaked up). I'll just say there was a murder plot, a midget and nudity (told you!).
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No
9. What are you craving right now? Chips and salsa.
10. Do you floss? Almost every night!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? patch
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Almost-800 something.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite.
15. Do you like your hair? Sometimes.
16. Do you like yourself? Mostly, I'm really at odds with my body right now, but hopefully I can change that.
17. What "celebrity" would you like to chat with? Right now it's gotta be Rob Pattinson (I'm so obsessed with him right now, plus the fact that he's tall, dark and oh so handsome with the sexiest accent helps too!).
18. What are you listening to right now? Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends on tv.
19. Were your parents strict? They tried to be. Ha!
20. Would you go sky diving? I don't think so.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Mmmhm.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yea, I met Carrie Strugg and Reggie White (w/ a big group of people), my friends Ben and Eric Bostrom are celebrities in the racing world..serious-look 'em up! Also Scott Wolfe (Bailey from Party of Five) came through my line at work (i almost jumped my counter and licked his face!) and Kenny's met OJ Simpson.
23. Do you rent movies often? No.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No.
25. How many countries have you visited? None, just lived in this one.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? No, but I've been party to many prank calls (I was always too chicken).
27. Ever been on a train? Yes, Denver to Salt Lake (took forever).
28. Brown or white eggs? White.
29. What kind of cell phone do you have? LG Strawberry Chocolate.
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes
31. Do you own a gun? No.
32. Can you use chopsticks? Yes, although it's been awhile.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Kenny, the boys and my inlaws.
34. Are you too forgiving? I don't know, maybe :)
35. Favorite TV shows? American Idol, The Office, Southpark.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? which best friend? Kenny will be working. Colie and I will be having our weekly "sister day".
37. Ever have poison ivy? No
38. Last time you cried? When Chase had to get his billirubin checked. (Stupid nurse!)
39. What was the last question you asked? "Kasey, where are you?" (nice huh).
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, two.
42. Are you sarcastic? Never! What is this sarcasm?
43. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Not quite.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Wall-no, Pole-yes.
45. Favorite color? Pink then green
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes
47. Do you have a motorcycle? No, but Kenny has two.
48. What was the last CD you bought? uh..the Backstreet Boys????
49. Do looks matter? Yes, they are important, but not the most important thing.
50. Can you forgive and forget? Yes and I have...a lot.
51. City life or country livin'? Mostly city, Salt Lake is city enough for me.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes I do, but I need to make more money.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yea, I usually need it on to fall asleep.
54. Can you handle the truth? I think so.
55. Do you have good vision? No. Blind as a bat w/o my contacts/glasses.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate-no. Dislike-oh yea!!!
57. How often do you talk on the phone? About twice a day.
58. The last person you held hands with? Kasey or Kenny, not sure.
59. What are you wearing? Workout clothes (ironic since I don't work out).
60.What is your favorite animal? Dogs I guess.
61. Where was your default picture taken? N/A
62. Favorite kind of music? Almost all genre's except for death metal types.
63. Do you have a job? Two actually, full time mom and full time at The Home Depot.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Diapers and Formula
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, more than I'd like to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment