Friday, May 8, 2009

I have the sweetest husband ever....

So I'm sure you all have noticed I have gained a considerable amount of weight since I've had my babies and even though it's only been a matter of weeks since I had Chase I've been feeling VERY self conscious and extremely insecure about the weight and how I look....
So last night we were watching a movie with Melissa Joan Hart and Kenny commented on how she had gained some weight since her last show and I said I don't know maybe she had, but she looked really good to me. Then he looked at me and said "baby, weight isn't a bad thing" and then I looked at him and said "yes it is" with a mean look. Then my dear sweet hubby looked back and said "weight doesn't make you not beautiful and your face will always be breathe-taking to me". My heart melted right then and there! He doesn't always know what to say, but when he does...Wowie! I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment