Well, I've had enough. This kid thinks he's in charge, but I'm soooo tired and worn out. My doctor is supposed to call me today and let me know when I can go into the hospital to get induced. I'm not really thrilled that the boys' birthdays will be so close together, but what'd ya gonna do?? I'm also getting really worried I won't be able to push him out -the longer he's in there, the bigger he gets. Logan was only 5lbs, 9 oz and I had to have an episiotomy with him!! I'm a total stress case right now!!
Also I just heard that Mount Redoubt volcano, 106 miles southwest of Anchorage, AK (where our little Austy lives) has erupted twice Thursday morning sending clouds of ash more than 65,000 feet above sea level. Air quality warnings have been issued for Anchorage and surrounding areas. The AVO is saying that more eruptions are imminent (as if I didn't have enough to worry about, I'm gonna be stressed about the crap that Austin's breathing right now. Ug!!).
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
Hang in there Ky!
ReplyDeleteI think the airports are closed in Anchorage also.
ReplyDeleteI think the airports are closed in Anchorage also
ReplyDelete