Saturday, March 21, 2009

A quick note...

I forgot to mention a few things on my last post (all I could think about was eating dinner I guess). Anywho, Austin (my step-son -who lives in Anchorage with his mother and her new husband and kids), was talking with Kenny on the phone and he said that he had gotten grounded --yes, literally grounded for not 'getting out of the net' during his hockey game! Can you believe that?! First of all, what mother does something like that and second, isn't it the coaches job on things that happen in the game? I don't get her. Austin also said his mom is pregnant again, due in November. This will be her 3rd baby in 4 years-all c-section. More power to her I guess, she'll be 32 this year (and her husband who is 50-something!!! sheesh). All but one of her kids have birthdays in November too (Austin included), funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment