So far he's been a great baby! He's already sleeping 5-6 hours a night, which is AWESOME! He is such a grunter, every little movement or noise, etc he's got something to grunt about. He grunts when he stretches, and eats, and even when he sleeps!
We're all still adjusting to having him at home, Kasey the most. The first week he would not listen for crap! But now he's much better, he has a hard time 'sharing' his mommy when he's really tired. I'm trying my best to make sure Kasey gets attention from me, but I still feel kinda guilty- hopefully it will get easier. My mom and sister have been a big help too. They came over and made dinners for us for the first while, which was a huge help.


Kenneth Chase ConradMarch 28th, 2009
2:27 pm
7 lbs, 7 oz
20.5 inches

Then a week later it was Kasey's 2nd birhtday. We had a little party at the house. It was Spongebob themed. Colie and I made cupcakes with blue and yellow frosting and chocolate seashells and starfish on the tops. We put white butcher paper on one of our walls and Colie and I drew a spongebob underwater scene. Colie drew a big spongebob and she did a fantastic job, it looked just like him! We let the kids draw on it too. It was really fun. Kasey got a remote conrtrol wall-e and a little bike, and a hotwheels garage, among other things, but those seem to be his favorite. He can't quite reach the pedals on the bike, but he sure tries and it's so adorable.

(There's a lot more pictures, but they're on my camera..at home. Colie took these)I have three weeks left of my maternity leave. It's gone by so fast!! It's kind of upsetting, but I'm trying to enjoy it at the same time. I go back on or about May 12th. I'm set to go back to the paint department. I'm glad I'm going back there, but they've since changed the computer system, so I'll have to get used to that at the same time I'm re-getting used to being on my feet for 8 hours running around like a headless chicken. Hooray and blah!
There's prob a lot more I could say, but it's time to get off. I'll try to post some newer pics of the baby soon too.
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete