Colie's friend Amber Gutierrez came down from Wyoming on Monday. I haven't seen her since Kenny I got married. It was so awesome to see her. I really miss my Wyoming-ites. And speaking of Wyoming-ites, my grandparents and Aunt Meredith are down from Lovell right now too. They got in on Wed. Today is my grandparents 50th anniversary. It's very cool. They don't seem to think it's a big deal, but all the kids and grand kids do. They are such a great example to all of us.
Amber also gave Kasey his first hair cut while she here. I DID NOT want to do it! I wanted to just let it grow and grow, but unfortunately, only one spot-on the very top of his head was really making any "progress". So he had this weird come over action happening along with a slight dash of mullet it in the back and it would NEVER lay down. So I had to face the facts and just do it.
Thankfully, Amber did a great job, Kasey didn't wiggle too much and he looks so handsome!!! (I knew he would).
We're going to my aunt's again to visit with my family tonight. I have so much fun when every one's down here. I sure wish we could see each other more, especially my cousins!! Shannon is here too training for her new job of the summer. I still haven't been able to see her. It WON'T be like last time Shan!! We will see each other!!!
So until next time, think good thoughts like: "labor labor labor".
I love you and I WILL see you before I leave!
ReplyDelete