Shannon- You are the sweetest little thing! What a cute surprise that was in the mail, it totally made my day!! I love you so much. Thank you for being such a good and thoughtful friend. I'm very excited to see you so hurry up and get your butt down here!!
And yet another doctor appointment has come and gone and no baby yet. I know I shouldn't be so discouraged, but I was positive I would at least be in labor by now (considering my track record). I haven't dilated anymore since a week ago (1-2) and I gained another 2 lbs. My doc said that it was good to be dilated and I probably won't go any further than that until I'm in actual labor and apparently when he was checking the heartbeat I was having a contraction and I couldn't even feel it. I don't know if that's good or bad :) He also said that because of my prev. c-section that any kind of "inducing" i.e. getting my membranes stripped/getting put on pit, etc. was not a good idea (albeit that risk of uterine rupture is small-there is still a risk and that we should try to avoid prolonged stress on my uterus), but my cervix looks very good and viable for a normal delivery and baby Chase is still head down.
So I guess I'm in it for the long haul. I'm feeling very anxious and pretty freaked out the whole 'rupture thing' so I really need everyone's prayers and good vibes my way-mostly to help me feel calm I think. Wish me luck!!!
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
Blah
ReplyDelete