I went to my doctor on Wed (as my title suggests ha!). I'm still dilated to a 1-2, not quite a 2 he said. I feel ok..mostly. Tired and my hips and back are constantly sore, but that's to be expected. I'm not so sure I've dropped completely so I still may have awhile.
My hours have been steadily decreasing at work for the past few months, It's been pretty frustrating, but at the same time it's been giving me some good time to rest. The past few weeks I was down to 20 hours a week (2.5 days), but next week they gave me 5 days!! Just my luck huh!!! The week before I'm due. I'll prob go into labor and miss 'em all.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?
ReplyDeleteYou better have that baby when I'm around! How crazy would it be if I was there again? Ha ha ha! Yeah isn't it crazy about the fire? Makes me super sad.
ReplyDeleteGood cuz I'm so done, but bad cuz of money reasons.
ReplyDeleteTotally sad. Couldn't have happened at a worse time too. How many people lost jobs and such...in this economy. Sucks.