Spaghetti
Sweet-n-sour chicken
Steamed pudding
Club sandwich
Mom's chicken broccoli cassarole
Top 5 Music Groups:
Cranberries
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Backstreet Boys (I know! Shut up!!)
Smashing Pumpkins
311
Top 5 Movies:
To Wong Fu...
Better Off Dead
The Princess Bride
TMNT 3
This is Spinal Tap
Top 5 Things I love:
My husband & kids
My family
My sister (I know I said family, but she gets her own line)
Getting my back scratched
Diet Pepsi
Top 5 Can't live w/o:
Air (duh)
My husband and kids
Burt's beeswax lip balm
Loreal extreme light ivory blonde #500332
Toilet Paper (I'm paranoid-I stock pile that stuff)
Top 5 Things I Should:
Exercise!
Decrease my carbon footprint
Go back to school
Do Laundry (always)
Get my tatts touched up
Top 5 goals for the Near Future:
Become a certified nail technician
Find ways to be a better mother and wife
Show my family I love them more often
Completely potty-train Kasey
Get back to this:
(if it's even possible)
No comments:
Post a Comment