Ok, Hi everyone. I decided it was time to join the many thousands out there (finally) and become a blogging Mama, despite the facts that I have only two or three friends that will actually care and read it and that I'm less than four weeks away from having a baby and that will be a big time-sucker. But I'm gonna give it a "go".
I wasn't sure which way to start things off so I thought a few things about me and my family is the tradition (along with pictures) and some fun lists. So here I go:
I'm married to the funnest, sweetest guy; Kenny. We have a (soon to be) total of three boys together: Austin (10), Kasey(23 mos), and 'baby Chase' (due March 21st). We live in Bountiful, Utah and we absolutely love it here. Kenny is a manager for a market research co in SLC called Dan Jones & Associates and I work for The Home Depot in SLC as well.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment