Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another post, yay!!

Kenny went to his Jazz game on Monday. He said it was the most fun game he's ever been to and the dinner was quite nice as well. He said you get way more involved in the game and what's happening on the court.
Row two (technically). He said that is was pretty tight down there, shoulder to shoulder. He caught a ball during half-time (we've never even been close enough to catch anything before!!) and some other fun souveniers. He and his dad had such a great time. His dad said it was one of the best surprises ever.


On a different note, I went to the doctor today and I'm dilated to a 1. I don't think I've totally dropped so it could still be awhile. Baby Chase is still head down (Hooray!!). I'm looking forward to giving birth, but I still have things to do like: set up the cradle, put his clothes away. Get the pump and seat washed and ready, etc.
I took Kasey to see Uncle Chris (dentist) today too and he did SO good. I was so amazed and proud of him. He didn't cry or freak out at all!! He was really cute and talkative with all the ladies in the office too. What an awesome little man I have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment