Typing everything would prob take way too long so here's the gist, let's see:
Kasey and Chase had colds this past week. We were up all night one night with them both, it was awful.
I had my bottom wisdom out and a flu shot a couple days before that and those two things combined gave me a migraine from hell. I was so sick, puking stomach bile. Top ten headache of my life!
Chase had his 6 month check-up. He was 18 lbs and in the 80th perc. for his height. He also had to have 4 shots that day too :(
I decided not to get the boys the H1N1 shots. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do exactly, but they don't go to day care or hand around a lot of kids or people...usually so I guess we'll see. I did get the baby the regular flu shot though.
Kenny finally passed his kidney stone. And it was..as they said it was..6 mm. They said it was too big to pass and that's why they did the ten-freakin-thousand dollar "breaking up" procedure. He said it didn't hurt too much. ???? go figure.
Work is stressful. THREE peolple were on vacation at the same time and then they told us that the openers (me) are soon going to have to take over all the merchandise ordering and packing down and possibly pulling freight as well and that they are absolving the people who are now in charge of it. I don't know what they are accomplishing besides moving the hours around. Everyone is kind of on edge about it.
Halloween was fun. It was the first time I've dressed up in years. Me and Colie and the boys were from the fifties. The boys were greasers and so cute! We went to FP mall, but it was pretty much a bust. By the time we got there (at 7pm!) all but 4 stores were out of candy. I was so mad, but I guess if Kasey had a good time it doesn't really matter.
New tires on the Neon today...Thanks Dad...again. :)
Chase is crawling all over the place...it's fun.
My in laws are completely out of there house and into they're rental. I can't believe how much stuff they had!!!!
And to all my Twerds out there...18 MORE DAYS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
I want more info on this blog site, so get busy. I think you are becoming a slave to Home Depot!
ReplyDelete