Monday, April 27, 2009

Nick-names, naughtiness, and no more babies!

So I've given Chase several nick names since he's been born. I'm not sure why or how they've come to be, but I did the same thing with Kasey-only a few of his have actually stuck, but the list is as follows: Kasey is/as known as: 'Kase', 'Booger Face', 'My Man', 'Kaseroo' and 'Buddy Boy' and so far Chase has been called: 'Baby Chase', 'Mr. Magoo', 'Baby Man', 'Chaser', and 'Handsome'. Poor thing is never gonna figure out what his actual name is.

Sorry to the 3 people who read my blog (ah ha!) for my last post--I sorta messed up and had all that extra space at the end. I was probably really distracted...go figure.

The past few days, for some reason, Kasey has been extra naughty. I'm not really sure why. Nothing is really different-schedual/day-to-day wise since the previous weeks. Everything is a total and major calamity. He has to cry over every little thing and then he has to tell you all about how unfair you were and how he cried all about it. He also refuses to take naps lately, so by six o'clock he's so tired he just passes out where ever he is and stays asleep for hours and he has a hard time waking up. He also WILL NOT listen. Kenny and I get so frustrated with him, poor kid gets put in time out a lot lately.

On May 13th Kenny has his vasectomy consultation (mwah ahahah). Hooray for getting snippy snipped! It will be so nice of a thing to not have to worry about "that" anymore. For reals. Kenny feels that way too, but I think he's a bit nervous about it, but he's trying to do the man thing and not show me he's nervous. I hope it won't be painful or uncomfortable for him, but I sorda don't have sympathy (all my ladies out there who've given birth-gimme a 'hell-yea'). Mean huh?

Anywho, I'll get some pictures on real soon. Both of the boys are growing so fast and Chase's face is changing daily! I almost forgot how much they change in the first few months..oh and speaking of, Chase will be one month old tomorrow!!! I know, I can't believe it either. Sheesh.

1 comment: